Schüco Alu Inside Nordic is a PVC-U window system for the construction of outward-opening windows. The design is certified by the Teknologisk Institut Aarhus and is particularly suitable for renovations and the modernisation of existing buildings. The available opening options include side-hung, 90° side-controlled, top-controlled and TopSwing windows. With an appearance typical to the Nordic market, the 7 and 11-chamber profile construction offers a narrow face width of 94.5 mm and maximum thermal insulation. With three drainage levels and patented aluminium profile rolling technology, windows suitable for low-energy buildings can thus be produced cost-effectively and on an industrial scale.
- 11 or 7 chamber profiles
- 82 mm frame mounting depth for optimum thermal insulation
- Uf values from 1.1 to 0.87 W / (m²K)
- Uw from 1.1 to 0.68 W / ( m²K)
- E-Ref value up to 21.7 kWh / m² per year
- Aluminum strips designed to reduce the amount of heat generated by radiation
- Glass thickness up to 52 mm